If you doubt my Local Trade Copier™ is the best choice, consider the following points.
Know that the Local Trade Copier™ has much more features and options than I list on this page, but here I list those features that nearly no other trade copier software has.
- The most important thing with any software is to get technical support and education. You can always contact my support team for any questions, and we solve all problems for everyone (if possible). The worst thing you can do when using a trade copier software is to waste your time on forums trying to get help from incompetent newbie traders that have no interest in solving your problems because your trade copier company does not help you and keep blaming you for everything.
- We don’t limit the number of master and client accounts you can link on a computer/VPS.
- Local Trade Copier™ offers more flexibility and features on copy setup for the advanced user.
- Also, I give you free trade copier videos and detailed instruction manuals (included in the LTC copier package).
- 3000+ Forex Traders have trusted Local Trade Copier™ already since 2010. It is probably the most popular Forex trade copier software for MT4 & MT5.
- Incredible MT4 copier reviews on TrustPilot.
- Fantastic trade copier reviews on Forex Peace Army. We are proud that people love our product!
- LTC has more risk management options than other trade copiers. Any other software does not have that many options and parameters to control risk size for the trades you copy. And you can also set different parameter values (including risk parameters) for different master accounts you copy. Here’s a good video explaining risk parameters in my MT4 trade copier.
- “Trade comment” filter to only copy orders with specific trade comments (multiple values can be set). Not many apps offer this.
- “Indicator filters” allow you to filter trades using several MT4 indicators.
- “Time filters” (using rectangle objects) allow you to enable/disable copy trading during certain time periods.
- Handles CloseBy operations. This is something that not many copier apps can do. Here’s the video explaining how CloseBy transactions are copied.
- Martingale mode. This means the LTC copier can copy trades at larger lot sizes (you choose multiplier) if the previous trade of the same instrument closed in a loss. I always say that martingale trading is risky, but I have included it in my Forex trade copier because many people use it.
- Lot Splitting to copy big lot sizes if client account brokers do not support them.
- LTC does not require installing any additional applications or libraries. It will take 5 minutes or less to install the MT4 & MT5 trade copier and start using it. Most other trade copier apps are dependent on 3rd party applications or libraries that were not created to be used with the MetaTrader Expert Advisors. If these applications or libraries crash, then your trade copying will crash too, and this sort of makes it an unreliable solution. This also makes the installation process very difficult because 3rd party libraries are not present there.
- LTC does not require installing Microsoft .NET Framework. Many other apps require installing or updating this software on your Windows machine, which usually complicates things.
- With LTC, you can close your trades partially on the client account, and LTC will continue managing them. Other copiers would lose the connection with the master for that trade and abandon it (not continue to manage it anymore). Here’s the video explaining how Local Trade Copier handles partial close transactions.
- LTC has an option to allow manual trade modifications (allows you to change SL/TP on copied trades if needed).
Still not convinced? Have questions? Contact my support team here.
Hi can we have multiple servers accounts with multiple cleint accounts on a single computer with your LTC app?
thank you for your comment.
yes with LTC you can have more than 1 master provider
You must tell LTC which provider to follow
the setup would be like this:
example for 2 master accounts copying trades to clients
on each server, account attach server ea on any ONE chart
In server ea settings set different
example SignalProviderID 1 and SignalProviderID 2
if you want client account/s to copy trades from both master accounts you need on each client account to attach 2 client EAs on 2 charts and tell each client ea which SignalProviderID to follow
so in first client ea set SignalProviderID 1 on second SignalProviderID 2
and also on both client eas in settings set different magic numbers 9it can be any number, but both must differ one from another example 12365 89522))
Hope this helps
Have a nice day
I’m out to get coffee, taking a break from my trading room. Then I spot a good entry on a currency pair, I only have 1 out of my 10 forex accounts logged in on my phone, then I take the trade on that single account . If my computer is active with internet access in my trading room and all 10 accounts are logged in on my computer, is there a program to copy the trade already taken in the single forex account logged in on my phone to the remaining 9 accounts with accuracy of +or- 3pips ?
Yes, sure. Our Local Trade Copier from http://www.mt4copier.com will do exactly that.
Here is a video example about copying trades from mobile phone.
Keep in mind that master and all client accounts must be running on your computer or VPS all the time for the copier to work.
You can set price deviation for clients, so 3 pips is not a problem at all if prices move fast and deviation becomes bigger, trades can be delayed/ignored.
Hope this helps.
i interest this Ea, just one quick questions :
Does LTC copy/mirror trade from other chart in the same MT4 account terminal? let say one EUROUSD chart i apply LTC and i open another EUROUSD with other trading EA applied, Will LTC copy this other EA’s trade to client too?
Thanks for the interest. Oh yes, the LTC copier will mirror all trades from all the charts you have on the MT4. Important to note, that you need to place the LTC copier EA on one chart only, but it will copy all trades it finds on that account. In other words, it does not matter who and how opened a trade, the copier will copy it.