it’s Rimantas Petrauskas, creator of the Local Trade Copier. I am doing my best to answer all emails that I receive, but this is getting more and more complicated with the number of messages I receive every day.
Please read the instruction manual carefully to fully understand how my software works. I know for many of you read instruction manual might seem to be boring or waste of time, but I want you to take this seriously. If you are looking to copy trades between MT4 platforms don’t you want to understand and learn all this yourself? I am sure your intentions are to get your trading career to the next level and copy real money transactions, so from my point of view you need to study trade copying process and software very well.
If you have any questions that are not answered on the instruction manual, please take your time and visit these pages for more help:
- Local Trade Copier Q&A Videos
- The F.A.Q. section
- Refer to the “The Definitive Guide to Forex Trade Copying” (eBook version is included in the package you downloaded with the software).
- Read this blog post “Troubleshooting Expert Advisors on MetaTrader 4“.
If you cannot find the answer in the sources provided above you can contact me on this page. I offer only support by email and it might take 1-4 business days for me to answer your questions.
When you contact support team to report a problem, please include:
- List of the trade numbers from the master account involved in the incident.
- List of the trade numbers from the slave account involved in the incident.
- Log files from master platform located at \Data Folder\MQL4\Logs\ (do not confuse them with the \Data Folder\logs\ because these files does not help)
- Log files from slave platform located at \Data Folder\MQL4\Logs\ (do not confuse them with the \Data Folder\logs\ because these files does not help)
- Screenshot of the master platform with the Server EA blue dashboard visible or the chart where EA is attached.
- Screenshot of the slave platform with the Client EA blue dashboard visible or the chart where EA is attached.
“Data Folder” can be opened from your MT4 platform by going to “File -> Open Data Folder“. Instructions how to save a screenshot of your MT4 are provided in the instruction manual.Check Pricing and Start Local Trade Copier 30-day trial