We offer support only by email, and it might take up to 24 hours for us to answer. To contact us, fill in the form on this page.
At present, we only offer support in English. Anything else will go unanswered.
Our working hours are usually from 09:00 until 18:00 (GMT+2, DST) Monday – Friday.
We are in the EET time zone.
Include as much info as possible
If you contact the support team to report a problem, please include:
- List of the trade numbers from the master account involved in the incident.
- List of the trade numbers from the slave account involved in the incident.
- Log files from the master platform located at \MT4 Data Folder\MQL4\Logs\ (do not confuse them with the Data Folderlogs because these files do not help)
- Log files from slave platform located at \MT4 Data Folder\MQL4\Logs\ (do not confuse them with the Data Folderlogs because these files do not help)
- Screenshot of the master platform with the Server EA blue dashboard visible or the chart where EA is attached.
- Screenshot of the slave platform with the Client EA blue dashboard visible or the chart where EA is attached.
“Data Folder” can be opened from your MT4 platform by going to “File -> Open Data Folder“. Instructions on how to save a screenshot of your MT4 are provided in the instruction manual.
Have you read the instruction manual?
Please read the instruction manual and other documentation that comes with the software carefully to understand how my software works fully. I know for many of you, reading the instruction manual might seem boring or a waste of time, but you need to take this seriously.
If you are looking to copy trades between real-money MT4 or MT5 platforms, don’t you want to understand and learn all this yourself?
I am sure you intend to get your trading career to the next level and copy real money transactions, so from my point of view, you need to study the trade copying process and software very well.