I offer support only by email and it might take 1-4 business days for me to answer your questions. To contact me fill in the form on this page.
At present I only offer support in English, anything else will go unanswered.
My working hours are from 09:00 until 16:00 (GMT+2, DST) Monday – Friday.
I am in the EET time zone.
Include as much info as possible
If you contact support team to report a problem, please include:
- List of the trade numbers from the master account involved in the incident.
- List of the trade numbers from the slave account involved in the incident.
- Log files from master platform located at Data FolderMQL4Logs (do not confuse them with the Data Folderlogs because these files does not help)
- Log files from slave platform located at Data FolderMQL4Logs (do not confuse them with the Data Folderlogs because these files does not help)
- Screenshot of the master platform with the Server EA blue dashboard visible or the chart where EA is attached.
- Screenshot of the slave platform with the Client EA blue dashboard visible or the chart where EA is attached.
“Data Folder” can be opened from your MT4 platform by going to “File -> Open Data Folder“. Instructions how to save a screenshot of your MT4 are provided in the instruction manual.
Have you read instruction manual?
Please read the instruction manual and other documentation that comes with the software carefully to fully understand how my software works. I know for many of you reading instruction manual might seem to be boring or waste of time, but I want you to take this seriously.
If you are looking to copy trades between MT4 platforms don’t you want to understand and learn all this yourself?
I am sure your intentions are to get your trading career to the next level and copy real money transactions, so from my point of view you need to study trade copying process and software very well.