I have created this video to demonstrate the speed of my fast trade copier software. Local Trade Copier is an EA-based trade copier software, which means you need to run Server EA and Client EA at all times on each MT4 account you want to participate on copy trading process. Trade copying speed can be as fast as trade execution on your MT4 account.
In the video you can see I have a MetaTrader 4 expert advisor placing 10 pending orders every 5 seconds. It deleted the old ones and place new 10 orders again and again during whole presentation. Hundreds of pending orders have been copied during this presentation.
I want to show what you can expect from the Local Trade Copier in terms of speed of copy trading and execution. Even though the Local Trade Copier is one of the fastest trade copiers available to Forex traders, it is important to have a good Internet connection to your MT4 broker data center server. If you don’t see such speed in your copy trading setup then read this article.
Forex trade copying speed depends on these factors:
- Your Internet connection quality (latency). 100ms is normal. It should be 1ms – 10ms for scalpers. It can be 500ms or less for traders who open just a few trades per week and 0.1 – 1 pip difference in price does not change much for them.
- Computer/VPS speed. When trade copier is in progress, your computer’s CPU load should be below 70% and RAM memory consumption should be below 70% too.
- Broker execution delay. It mostly depends on how fast your Internet connection is, while brokers usually have perfect connections and fast enough servers. But I’ve seen quite a few cases when broker delay orders on purpose. This usually happens when you start to make money during news trading and mostly on a fixed-spread accounts.
- Known MT4 problem on VPS servers causes EAs to work slow. Here’s how to improve MT4 performance.
- Local Trade Copier sync rate. Server EA and Client EA has this parameter called SyncRate and it allows you to control how often LTC should synchronize trades between master and client accounts. See instruction manual for more details.
Everyone can easily learn how to copy trades in MT4, but it is also important to understand that speed of trade copying depends on these above four things. Make sure they are setup properly.