I have created this video to demonstrate the speed of my fast trade copier software. Local Trade Copier is an EA-based trade copier software, which means you need to run Server EA and Client EA at all times on each MT4 account you want to participate on copy trading process. Trade copying speed can be as fast as trade execution on your MT4 account.
In the video you can see I have a MetaTrader 4 expert advisor placing 10 pending orders every 5 seconds. It deleted the old ones and place new 10 orders again and again during whole presentation. Hundreds of pending orders have been copied during this presentation.
I want to show what you can expect from the Local Trade Copier in terms of speed of copy trading and execution. Even though the Local Trade Copier is one of the fastest trade copiers available to Forex traders, it is important to have a good Internet connection to your MT4 broker data center server. If you don’t see such speed in your copy trading setup then read this article.
Forex trade copying speed depends on these factors:
- Your Internet connection quality (latency). 100ms is normal. It should be 1ms – 10ms for scalpers. It can be 500ms or less for traders who open just a few trades per week and 0.1 – 1 pip difference in price does not change much for them.
- Computer/VPS speed. When trade copier is in progress, your computer’s CPU load should be below 70% and RAM memory consumption should be below 70% too.
- Broker execution delay. It mostly depends on how fast your Internet connection is, while brokers usually have perfect connections and fast enough servers. But I’ve seen quite a few cases when broker delay orders on purpose. This usually happens when you start to make money during news trading and mostly on a fixed-spread accounts.
- Known MT4 problem on VPS servers causes EAs to work slow. Here’s how to improve MT4 performance.
- Local Trade Copier sync rate. Server EA and Client EA has this parameter called SyncRate and it allows you to control how often LTC should synchronize trades between master and client accounts. See instruction manual for more details.
Everyone can easily learn how to copy trades in MT4, but it is also important to understand that speed of trade copying depends on these above four things. Make sure they are setup properly.
Reasons Why MT4 Trade Copier Can Be Slow And Copy Positions With a Delay
I like to ask if can you copy US30 from one Broker to DJ by another one
Yes it can copy instruments with different names.
The copier has a setting in client EA called CustomSymbolMapping. It is made exactly for that.
Set CustomSymbolMapping = US30=DJ
Here is my article about that
Hope this helps.
hi am a fund manager,
but my broker does not allow the use of an EA so if l purchase this trade copier how do l use it without me having to ativate the EA botton
Thank you for your comment. We appreciate it.
If only your master account is with that broker then not a problem. You can attach Server EA on any chart. Server EA does not need automated trading to be enabled. It will still send trades to clients.
But the Client EA on each client account must have automated trading enabled; otherwise, it will not work.
If your clients are on the same broker, then it will not work because of the restriction to use EA.
I hope this helps.
What an excellent program you have developed.
I have been looking for a solid trade copier and this one is at the top of the list.
I wanted to know a few things:
1. Can you trade a certain lot size on the master account and then have a differente lot size for client 1 and a differente lot size for client 2?
2. Do you need to leave the computer on while the trades are open?
3. Can you manage/close positions from your master account on your phone?
Thank you in advance! Cheers!
Let me answer your questions:
1) Yes, you can set different risk parameters for each client account. It can be fixed lot, risk-based and difference between master and client account balance, risk percent and other parameters. These are set for each account individually.
Here is a video where all risk parameters are explained:
2) MT4 platforms with LTC copier must be running all the time for the copier to work. You can leave your PC open all the time or you can also use a VPS server for that. We recommend vpsforextrader.com
3) Regarding trading from your mobile app:
It works, you can do that. Once all MT4 platforms are running on your PC or VPS, you can trade your master account from mobile and all trades will be sent to clients.
Here is a video about that:
Hope this helps.
Have a great week.
I got copied trades from a trader which runs on my mt4 account but I want to open multiple account and my trader said space is limited can I use Ltc to copy these same trade provided by my trader to open multiple account without being restricted I need a urgent reply thank you
Yes, don’t worry, with our copier you will be able to copy trades from that account to other accounts in real-time. Your trader will not know about it.
Hope this helps.
Hi, i want to ask some questions before using that services 🙂 ?
1. The account use passview can not use ea copy which i bought on market mql5 to copy trades, so could your ea copy trades ?
2. Your ea can reverse trade, so could i choose some trades of all reversing ? Not all reverse trades ?
Thanks so much
That account is connected using investor password, right?
No problem, LTC copier will be able to copy trades from investor password account if trades are not hidden.
Note that only a master account can be connected using an investor password, client accounts must use the real trading password.
Regarding reverse: The reverse mode will affect all trades.
What are the plus points and advantage of LTC over FxBlue trade which is freely available. I am using it confidently since long.
Would u pls recommend some high speed vps for london and newyork based forex brokers servers.
That’s a good question.
Here’s what you get with LTC that’s not available in FxBlue copier (at least not mentioned on their website).
I understand that it might be not what you are looking for.
1) Most important you get technical support. As far as I know FxBlue free product does not offer support so you are on your own.
2) LTC has more risk management options
3) “Trade comment” filter to only copy orders with specific trade comments (multiple entries possible)
4) Indicator filters
5) Time filters (using rectangle objects)
6) Handles CloseBy operations.
7) Martingale mode.
8) Lot Splitting to copy big lot sizes that are not supported by client broker.
Hope this helps.
Hello Rimantas Petrauskas
How does this copier deal with higher spread from different brokers in different pairs?
We want to purchase the copier, but some of our clients are using different brokers so they are certain times the spreads on our clients brokers is higher than our current broker which can cause issues such as the trade copied is copied with unfavorable higher spread which mean we end up in a situations when we close our trade in profit on our broker it closes with a minor loss on our client.
Is there a function on your copier that can prevent this situation?
thanks for your comment. We appreciate it.
No one can manipulate the spread or price difference between brokers. Data feeds/spreads etc are different from one broker to another and it can cause issues when scalping.
But there is a way to ignore or delay trades if price is different compared to master account.
In Client EA settings, there are two settings you can use for that.
In the latest Client EA version this has been updated to make it easier to control. See the changes explained here:
Basically, if a price in client account differs by more than set amount of pips trade will not be opened, will be ignored or delayed.
I think it is exactly what you need.
Hope this helps. Have a nice day.
I would like to know if it is possible to copy from a demo account. Being the master Demo account and the other accounts that are going to copy, be real? And how do I copy lots proportional to the capital of each account?….
Sure, the master can be a demo account, no problem at all.
By default, the copier calculates lot sizes for each client based on the difference between account balances, so it will do what you ask by default.
Here are videos where all risk parameters are explained:
Hope this helps.
How does this copier deal with Max Lot?
Example: MT4 Master send 15 lot but MT4 Client (on different broker) has MODE_MAXLOT = 10 lot
Please let me know
The solution for this issue is available. It is called Split Lots and it is available in the Manager and VIP license packages.
I hope this helps.
Is there any PDF User Manual for LTC?
Please let me know so I could download and read it first before purchasing