Hello my dear readers and future trade copiers. I have spent the last few months working hard on creating this Definitive Guide to Forex trade copying. My aim with this guide was to create the most complete and in depth overview of the trade copying process available on the market today. I hope that I’ve come close to my goal and that you’ll find my guide useful.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will learn with my 13,000-word trade copying guide:
- Introduction – A general overview of what this guide contains.
- CHAPTER 1: The tools you will need to copy trades – goes into the tools you will need in order to start the trade copying process. The basic tools include a MetaTrader 4 platform, a trade copier software and a virtual private server.
- CHAPTER 2: Plan your Trade Copy campaign – this chapter discusses the many different trade copying setups: copying trades from one account to another, copying trades from one account to many different accounts or copying trades from many accounts to a single trading account. It also expands on the possibilities with trade copying. A signal provider can copy the trades from his account. A Forex trader can use the reverse trading feature in the software to copy losing trades and reverse them for a profit.
- CHAPTER 3: Installing multiple MetaTrader 4 platforms – provides a detailed step by step guide on how to install multiple MetaTrader 4 platforms and how to prepare them for the application of the trade copying software.
- CHAPTER 4: Local Trade Copier Server EA & Client EA installation – how to install and properly configure the Local Trade Copier Server and Client EAs.
- CHAPTER 5: Copying trades between MetaTrader 4 platforms – this chapter gives an overview of the trade copying process. The section also goes into some of the special settings of the Local Trade Copier, like the ability to partially close trades, the different money management features that the tool contains or the stop loss and take profit manipulations that can be applied by using the software. A must read chapter.
- CHAPTER 6: Getting a VPS server for uninterruptable software operation – What is a Virtual Private Server? How can you get one? While you can run the LTC software without a VPS, it is highly recommend to get one. This chapter goes into the process of setting up a VPS and configuring the Local Trade Copier so that it can operate in the new server environment.
- CHAPTER 7: Duplicating trades to slave accounts located on multiple computers or VPS servers – self-explanatory, the section talks about how to duplicate your trades to accounts located on multiple computers or VPS servers
- CHAPTER 8: Reverse trades to profit from losing positions – how to setup the LTC’s reverse trading mode so that you can make a profit from bad EAs or losing traders.
- CHAPTER 9: Hedge copying on U.S. accounts – bypass NFA’s trading limitations with the help of my trade copying software. How to enable hedging on US based trading accounts.
- CHAPTER 10: Overcoming common trade copying roadblocks – In this chapter I discuss and offers solutions to the most common roadblocks and misconceptions people have about trade copying. Do I need a real money account or expensive servers in order to copy trades? This section offers answers to these questions and a lot more.
- CHAPTER 11: The other side of trade copying. Using additional software to add more security to your trades – provides an overview on how to prevent your Dealing Desk broker from running your stops. I write about how you can use additional software to apply hidden stops to your trades.
My hope is that you like The Definitive Guide to Forex Trade Copying. I will do my best and try to keep the guide updated, but I will need your help with this. Please leave a comment below if you think that anything needs to be fixed or something is missing. Or maybe something is still not clear for you after reading it all?
P.S. Don’t forget to tweet about The Definitive Guide to Forex Trade Copying.
P.P.S. You would be doing me a HUGE FAVOR by reading The Definitive Guide to Forex Trade Copying, sharing it via Twitter and Facebook, and by leaving me a comment to let me know what you think.